Why are Crucible top comments are always hidden by CSS?

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 10.55.35.pngWhat I see is the top comment is hidden due to the .comment-list class' overflow:hidden property (see image below) When I remove the overflow: hidden it appears as normal.

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 10.56.29.png

I've removed all chrome extensions in hope that this was the issue, but its still occuring, anything else I can do to fix this or is it a bug with the tool?

This is happening only in Chrome and on Mac OSX. I can view crucible comments fine in Firefox and also on Windows in Chrome. But this issue is recent, within the last few months I believe.

1 answer

2 votes

What version do you use? I've checked the most recent one (4.4) and it has `overflow` set to `visible`.

Screenshot 2017-05-05 15.01.32.png

Version:3.10.2 Build:20151130101412 2015-11-30

I'm not in control of the updates but perhaps I can put in a request to update

This version, unfortunately, has overflow set to hidden.
I would suggest you request upgrading to the most recent version of Crucible.

BTW according to Atlassian Support End of Life Policy 3.10 version support ends on Oct 28, 2017. So upgrading makes sense.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Alexey Matveev
Published Saturday in Jira

How to run Jira in a docker container

Everything below is tested on Ubuntu 17.10. I prefer to use Jira in a docker container because: 1. I can install Jira with a couple of commands. 2. I can start and stop Jira just by starting and s...

422 views 6 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot