Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Frontpage of my FishEye instance?

Kevin Paulus August 18, 2021

I have entered custom info into both the Welcome Message and Support message on the FishEye Server (version 4.8.7) Front Page Customization page.  No one in our organization has seen or can figure out where this frontpage or support message is.  Where is the Frontpage of my FishEye instance?  How do we get it to be visible?

1 answer

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2021

Good question - according to Customizing the front page, both messages are (only?) displayed to users when they first log in.

So depending on the interpretation of 'first log in', I could imagine that this is literally just once, and possibly not even that in typical Enterprise single sign-on scenarios where you may not even need to actively log in at all.

• Random data point: While we presumably have an SSO setup, I oddly still managed to log out and log back in via the Fisheye login form, and indeed didn't see either message despite being configured.
Kevin Paulus October 25, 2021

Thanks Steffen;
          We don't use SSO in this instance & in the 3 years since we set this one up, no one has seen the FishEye/Crucible "Front Page"  I have a second instance with the same problem -- except its been more than 5 years.  I am thinking there must be a setting at install that bypasses this page.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events