Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trying to get some data on review completion percentage per reviewer

I am attempting to do this with EyeQL, but I can't quite figure it out.

Basically, I want to know, for a given time period (say, a week), how many reviews each reviewer was involved with, and, of those, how many each reviewer was able to complete.

So, I would see something like:

Reviewer | Reviews Assigned | Reviews Completed

Joe Dev | 10 | 7

Was looking for this through EyeQL, because I am combining it in a spreadhseet with some other data I was able extract.

Is this possible?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Went directly to the database, instead.

Hi Evan,

You can use EyeQL to find revisions that are under review, but you can't use it to determine whether or not a particular author has completed a review or not.

You can however get the necessary data out of the REST API. I'd recommend getting a list of reviews for a particular time period using:

/rest-service/reviews-v1/filter?fromDate=<value>&toDate=<value>

Then calling iteratively calling:

/rest-service/reviews-v1/{id}/reviewers

for each returned review to determine which reviewers are assigned to each review and which have completed it (indicated by the <completed>) element.

Check out the REST API guide for more info on using the FishEye and Crucible REST APIs.

cheers,

Tim

It's a little weird that I have to write my own app to see this information.

I am hoping to get read-only access to the DB, directly, to try to generate these reports.

Thank you, though, for pointing this out to me. It has been great to learn, although, it seems a little buggy. Or, at least inconsistent. "fromDate" and "toDate" in the URI I'm playing with don't seem to do anything, although other parameters do. Not sure what's up with that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Share your Confluence Cloud experience for a chance to win $500!

Take our 5-minute survey to win a $500 Visa gift card! Are you currently using Confluence Cloud? We want to hear from you! Fill out this quick survey about your Confluence Cloud experience so we ...

240 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you