Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get some data on review completion percentage per reviewer

Evan Pryor July 16, 2014

I am attempting to do this with EyeQL, but I can't quite figure it out.

Basically, I want to know, for a given time period (say, a week), how many reviews each reviewer was involved with, and, of those, how many each reviewer was able to complete.

So, I would see something like:

Reviewer | Reviews Assigned | Reviews Completed

Joe Dev | 10 | 7

Was looking for this through EyeQL, because I am combining it in a spreadhseet with some other data I was able extract.

Is this possible?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Evan Pryor July 27, 2014

Went directly to the database, instead.

0 votes
Evan Pryor July 22, 2014

It's a little weird that I have to write my own app to see this information.

I am hoping to get read-only access to the DB, directly, to try to generate these reports.

Thank you, though, for pointing this out to me. It has been great to learn, although, it seems a little buggy. Or, at least inconsistent. "fromDate" and "toDate" in the URI I'm playing with don't seem to do anything, although other parameters do. Not sure what's up with that.

0 votes
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2014

Hi Evan,

You can use EyeQL to find revisions that are under review, but you can't use it to determine whether or not a particular author has completed a review or not.

You can however get the necessary data out of the REST API. I'd recommend getting a list of reviews for a particular time period using:

/rest-service/reviews-v1/filter?fromDate=<value>&toDate=<value>

Then calling iteratively calling:

/rest-service/reviews-v1/{id}/reviewers

for each returned review to determine which reviewers are assigned to each review and which have completed it (indicated by the <completed>) element.

Check out the REST API guide for more info on using the FishEye and Crucible REST APIs.

cheers,

Tim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events