Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed up downloading a review from fisheye

Klas Klassen January 8, 2016

I use Atlassian fisheye for code-review. If I create a review which has about 2000 revisions and 1700 files it takes a very long time to download the revision. If I open the Chrome developer tools "Network" I see that it consumes 12 minutes for about 800 Kb. But a first it waits 2 minutes before it starts downloading.

Does anyone know how to speed the process up? Either tuning Chrome or Fisheye?

Details: I look at the server where Fisheye is running, everything looks OK. Not memory, CPU or harddisk overuses. Server and Chrome are in the same company network. I selected only whole file and files which have not been deleted

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Maciej Swinarski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2016

Hi Klas, 

This is a pretty big review. We usually recommend creating few smaller reviews covering changes that need to be reviewed. What version of Crucible are you using?

mac

Klas Klassen January 10, 2016

We are using fisheye (Version:3.7.0 Build:20150127093303) . We have this big reviews because we make a complete review over all files of a module once or twice a year. For every pull-reuest we create a small code-review is already done via Atlassian Stash

Maciej Swinarski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2016

I would recommend upgrading to newest Crucible. There were many performance improvements since 3.7. If the problem continuous I would recommend: turning debug ON, load a large review and create a case with the support zip, so we can look into the problem.

Klas Klassen January 15, 2016

updating to 3.10 solved the problem. it still needs about a minute to load but that is okay. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events