Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we can't display this file: Repository XYZ does not exist when we opening old review in Crucible?

Satyendra Narwane
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2015

Dear Team,

Greeting for the day !!!

We have renamed the git from xyz.git to xyz due to some reason. But now when I open the Old review it is displaying a message i.e.Sorry, we can't display this file: Repository XYZ does not exist.

We have re-index the repository but still not able to view the old reviews & their Information.

3 answers

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2015

Hi Satyendra,

As mentioned by Marek, if you manually rename a repository it won't update any reference to this name, so you may observe some inconsistencies. In fact, renaming a repository isn't supported, as the change in its name won't be reflected by the database.

Can you please give a try to rename it back to its original name, restart Crucible and confirm if the problem goes away?

Please allow me to mention we have a feature request for this, which you can check at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FE-1290.

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2015

Could you please tell what steps did you perform to rename a repository? Please note that renaming it in config.xml only is not sufficient as data stored in DB and Lucene will still contain references to the old name.

0 votes
Satyendra Narwane
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2015

Untitled.png

Please do refer the error in the above screen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events