Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up JIRA user directory in Fisheye - Can't see authenticate against a JIRA instance

metan February 17, 2013

Hi;

While following the instructions for JIRA integration with Fisheye, in step 2.2 i can't see "a JIRA instance" option for "Authenticate against" field. Only "a crowd instance" option can be seen. I don't have crowd and my JIRA's authentication is configured among Microsoft Active Directory. Any helps are highly appreciated. It's a bit urgent tho.

Configuration:

• JIRA 5.2 with AD authentication
  • FishEye + Crucible 2.9.2
  • Application links are successful and tested
  • All applications are located on the same server

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2013

Hi Mehmet,

Supposedly there should be 2 options when going to Administration > Authentication > Authentication Settings > Setup JIRA/Crowd authentication, which are:
- a JIRA instance
- a Crowd instance

Since the "a JIRA instance" option is not available in the configuration, then may I know if FishEye had already been integrated with an LDAP directory? And also, can you kindly check if the application link between JIRA and FishEye is working properly?

When setting up the application link between JIRA and FishEye, may I know if the user that you are using to authenticate to FishEye has been granted the administrator role in FishEye?

Cheers

metan February 18, 2013

Hi Ahmad;

Thank you for your time. It seems like it's a browser rendering problem. I've switched to chrome and it can be seen now. Cheers.

Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2013

Morning Mehmet, thanks for the update here.

Since the issue is now resolved, can you kindly help to mark this post as answered?

Thanks, and have a great day.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events