Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People are not able to add me as reviewer even if they select my name

Irini Ilia January 21, 2016

When any other member of my team generates a review, he cannot add me as a reviewer.

We have also tried to make a review with reviewer only me, without luck. When we close the window my name is lost, and the moderator/Author is informed that there is no reviewer.

Consequently I can only view the reviews without making any comment or without be informed about the comments that other reviewers made.

I have also made a review adding some other members of my team, as reviewers and the tool worked properly in this case.

Do you have any idea on how to solve my problem?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 vote
Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2016

I think there are two things we should check first:

Active Crucible User

Let's make sure your account is an active Crucible user.

Navigate to Administration >> Users and select your username. Verify that Crucible user is set to true for your account.

Allowed Review Participant

Let's also make sure that your account can be added as a review participant for the project that we're working in. 

Navigate to Administration >> Projects and click Edit under Crucible Settings for the project we're working with. If any users are specified in Allowed review participants, add your username. If both Users and Groups are blank, do not add your username as the issue lies elsewhere.

0 votes
Irini Ilia January 25, 2016

At first, thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately, the option "administration" is not visible in the tool.

Do you have any other suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2016

If you're an admin in the Application, then Administration can be found by clicking on the Gear Cog dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page. You will need to be an Administrator to see this option.

Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 9.31.45 AM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events