Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not possible to access Moderator or Author Time Spent data from REST or Java Plugin APIs

AaronR July 2, 2012

I'm developing a Crucible plugin to generate reports using the Crucible Java Plugin APIs.

One limitation I'm noticing is that it doesn't seem to be possible to get the Time Spent fields from either the REST or Java APIs for the Author or Moderator of a review. I can get the Time Spent for reviewers by calling ReviewerData.getTimeSpent.

I tried calling DetailedReviewData.getAuthor() and casting the UserData to a ReviewerData but the cast fails. Similarly calling DetailedReviewData.getModerator() and casting to a ReviewerData fails.

Is there a way to get Time Spent for the author or moderator that I'm missing in the plugin APIs?

3 answers

1 vote
Tom Davies
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2012

The API doesn't supply this information at present. I've raised this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC-6164 to add that data to the API.

Please watch that issue to be informed when it has been implemented.

0 votes
Jeff Keating November 13, 2014

Was there ever a resolution to this issue?  

What is the latest status?  Is there a forecast for resolution?

Thanks!

0 votes
Duy Nguyen August 10, 2014

It has been 2 years since the issue was raised, but it doesn't seem to be resolved yet. Is this in the development path of Crucible API anytime soon?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events