Need to install Crucible for Jira 5.0.7

I would like to know which version of Crucible is compatible with Jira 5.0.7 and what are the system requirements for the installation of Crucible. Also whether Crucible has to be installed separately and then integrate with Jira or upload Crucible from within Jira? Please suggest. Thanks, Rohan

3 answers

I believe you should then use Crucible 2.6.x. More info in Version Compatibility for Application Links.

Hi Rohan,

The latest version of Crucible (3.0.2) is compatible with all versions of JIRA from 4.4 onwards. Please do not install such an old version of Crucible - 2.6 is unsupported and contains numerous bugs which have since been fixed.

It sounds like you're seeing that error because you need to enter the base URL for JIRA into fisheye withoiut the path. That is, something like:

http://10.5.22.23:9991

Do not include the /secure/Dashboard.jspa

Kind Regards,

Richard Stephens

Thanks Alex. When I tried to install Crucible, in the 3rd step while Connecting to Jira it threw an error "Could not retrieve manifest from http://10.5.22.23:9991/secure/Dashboard.jspa. Please check the JIRA Server URL, and ensure it is JIRA 4.3 or later." I tried installing a supporting plugin i.e. Jira-fisheye 5.0.14 but that didnt help, and in the installation instructions its mentioned that the path to JDK should not contain any spaces, is this the reason for the error or something else? Please help.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #1: Announcing our next feature and a new integration

Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...

491 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you