cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need info about fish eye reports

ramasubbu perumal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 4, 2013

Could you please let me know the Fish eye reports limitations.We are going to implement the Fish eye in our organization.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2013

That is a very vague question that we can't really answer. I could tell you that Fisheye reports don't make good tea, but I don't think that's what you are looking for, and you probably knew that already. What sort of limitations are you looking at? And, what is your current setup - the shape of the data you want to use it with is probably going to define any limitations you are going to run into

ramasubbu perumal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 12, 2013

Thanks for your respnse.We have to perform the below things in fish eye.

Using fish eye we would like to track the SVN to take chain change report, to give statistics on how many check-in happening in each code base, bow many cut has been taken from each branches…etc

For this any plugins are available to communicte with SVN. And also we need a detailed report as well.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2013

You don't need plugins to get the basics out. Start at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Subversion

I think Fisheye's internal reporting already answers those questions, but you'll need to test it yourself to see how far you can get towards your "detailed report". It's all about what you need, and we can't really tell you more than "it probably does what you want" without exact requirements ("A detailed report" is a talking point, not a requirement)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events