Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fisheye application is getting crashed often these days. Im seeing the java permgen space out of memory error in logs related to

srinivasa_pudi April 13, 2015

My fisheye application is getting crashed often these days. Im seeing the java permgen space out of memory  error in logs related to .

Whn restart Fisheye it is throwinng a note that : "/fecru-3.5.1/bin/fisheyectl.sh: line 50: -Xmx2048m: command not found".

Kindly let us know how to fix this issue?

we are using Crucible 3.5.1 with FishEye 3.5.1 on linux machine

1 answer

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2015

Hi Pudi,

For increasing memory we do not recommend changing the fisheyectl.sh script - as in this case it seems something was not properly set in it - but instead set the memory in the FISHEYE_OPTS environment variable. I'd recommend to revert the changes on the script and then create this variable. Please refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Environment+variables for more information about this variable and how to set it.

As you are getting PermGen space errors you actually need to increase the PermGen allocation, which is done by the parameter MaxPermSize. Please set it as per this document. I'd suggest trying 256m first.

Regards,

Gustavo Refosco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events