Make fisheye's LOC only report on files with a specific extension (like .java)

We check in large resource files that inflate the LOC count. Is there a way to restrict its action to just java and/or clojure files?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

Hi Mark,

The LoC count can be filtered by file extension and/or author, but only in the 'reports' section. Here is how you get to the feature:

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Michael

Works great! thanks.

Is there anyway to save a report's configuration?

There are two ways:

• create a bookmark (the filter params are in the URL)
  • 'star' the chart (click the little star in the top left corner of the chart)
0 vote

Hi,

Unfortunately the functionality you're requesting is not currently implemented in FishEye. Nowadays, it'll read all text files in order to calculate the LOC.

I would recommend creating a new issue in our development issue tracker for this functionality to ensure our development team is aware of your request:

http://jira.atlassian.com

For more information on how Atlassian implements new features and improvements please see the following document:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Implementation+of+New+Features+Policy

My apologies that I don't have a solution for you at this time.

Cheers,
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Support

thanks for the timely reply, and I look forward to future releases.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

439 views 6 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you