Jira integration with two Perforce servers using Fisheye

I want to integrate Jira with Perforce by FishEye. We have several independent Perforce servers (because historical reasons).

My question is: if part my projects are related to Perforce Server1, other projects with Perforce Server2, is there any limitation on it?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Lukasz Pater Atlassian Team May 25, 2014

Hi Gaby,

you can add multiple repositories from multiple Perforce servers to FishEye. Most licenses (except for the $10 Starter license) don't have any limitations with the regard to the number of repositories you can add.

Adding the repositories in FishEye will allow you to view Perforce changelists associated with the issues in JIRA (and if you use Crucible create and view reviews for them).

Thanks a lot.

About enabling Perforce Job Integration, because I want to publish Jira issues as Perforce jobs.

Is there any limitation? Because it seems one definition is expected and want to enable the job integration for 2 Perforce servers.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

322 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot