Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA FishEye/Stash Plugin v. 5.2.8 fails to install in fisheye 2.9.1

chrisi November 23, 2012

when trying to install the plugin i get this error in the logfiles:

2012-11-24 03:15:13,157 ERROR [pool-9-thread-4 ] com.atlassian.plugin.manager.PluginEnabler PluginEnabler-actualEnable - Unable to enable plugin com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin

... stacktrace ...

Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin [52]: Unable to resolve 52.0: missing requirement [52.0] package; (package=com.atlassian.configurable)

enabling the plugin after install does't work either.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Faisal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2012

Hi there,

Actually the JIRA FishEye/Stash plugin needs to be installed on JIRA side, instead of FishEye. But since we installed the plugin to FishEye, this may perhaps explain the root cause of the above error.

Therefore in order to resolve this, you may remove the JIRA FishEye/Stash Plugin from FishEye, and install it on JIRA instead.

I hope that the info helps.

Cheers.

chrisi November 23, 2012

what i find a little bit confusing is: the fisheye update-manager lists this plugin (v2.5.8) as available for fisheye. Why is it listed in fisheye, if it has to be installed in JIRA? In my JIRA instance (v5.2) it was in fact already installed (v2.5.2) but JIRA doesn't offer me an update to the current version.

0 votes
rverschoor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2012
chrisi November 23, 2012

thanks, i found this post already before i put my question here. but since the error-message in that post isn't the same as i get in my logfile (it's even a completely different logfile) i wasn't sure whether this is really realted to the same problem. As i wrote in the comment on Ahmeds answer: i am confused why this plugin i listes in fisheye at all, if it is a JIRA-plugin...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events