Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Crucible report showing percentage of SVN checkins that are in at least one review?

Pat Lynch December 20, 2011

We would like to track this metric. Seems like the infomattion should be available, just wondering if anyone has created such a report.

1 answer

0 votes
Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2013

A SQL query like this will get you the number of reviewed SVN checkins:

select count(distinct(concat(r.cru_source_name, r.cru_revision))) 
from cru_revision r 
join cru_frx_revision fx on r.cru_revision_id = fx.cru_revision 
join cru_frx x on x.cru_frx_id = fx.cru_frx_id 
where r.cru_commit_date/1000 >= unix_timestamp('1970-01-01') 
and r.cru_source_name = 'foo';

And you can get the total number of checkins from an EyeQL query like this:

select revisions 
where date >= 1970-01-01T00:00:00.00Z 
group by changeset 
return count(revisions)

Change the WHERE clauses to match your requirements, of course.

Pat Lynch May 3, 2013

Do you need the FishEye product to run the EyeQL command?

Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2013

Yes, you need the Fisheye license.

Pat Lynch May 5, 2013

Hmm. We currently don't have a Fisheye license.

I ran the SQL Query and it does report the number of checkins per repository that have files in a review. That part works well. But without Fisheye I can't complete the computation. I will have to look into the possibility of listing SVN checkins directly from SVN or creating a commit hook that updates a database.

David Hochstuhl October 25, 2016

As a workaround, you can create a dummy review which contains all changeset in history. This will bring all changesets into table cru_revision. Those changesets seem to remain in the table even if you delete the dummy review. (I don't know however whether they remain permanently or whether they will be ocassionally cleaned by Crucible).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events