Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Index at 0% - always

Onno van der Straaten February 29, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Re-indexing your repository

I have a new install of Crucible and configured a SVN repository. Index progress is always 0%. After one day, after a week. It is always 0%. So the indexing does not work. Is this not a key part of Crucible?

2 answers

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2016

Fisheye repository works against with a SVN repository and Crucible works against a Fisheye repository, so I think you mean a Fisheye respotiry here. What can you see in the "Summary > Recent SCM activity" section? I'm thinking that this is a configuration issue. Can you share some of that with us?

Onno van der Straaten March 7, 2016

It is a SVN repository. External. 

I was indexing several branches and this was not working. Index at 0% after a week.

Then I tried to index a single branch, so I change configuration and turned the repo root into a branch, a single branch. After that change I managed to create an index within a few days. 

So I think this is a performance issue that maybe can be fixed by giving more memory, more CPU. I'm running Crucible on a VM, hard disk is a SSD.

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 29, 2016

I encourage you to raise a ticket on support.atlassian.com, our engineers will be happy to help you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events