Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing SOAP Client for crucible.

Sanjeev Kulkarni May 14, 2013

I found this little article about writing SOAP clients for Crucible/Fisheye,

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE020/Writing+SOAP+Clients+for+Fisheye+or+Crucible+RPC+Plugins

I am unable to locate/find wsdl path on crucible instance. Any hints/examples of soap clients would be much appreciated.

Also is it possible to fetch information of all active users in Crucible/Fisheye? I don't see any API's for this.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sanjeev Kulkarni May 15, 2013

Thanks for the prompt response Jobin.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

That's one way to answer the question. lol

0 votes
Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2013

How do you define 'active'?

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 14, 2013

This is for an earlier version of Crucible. Use REST API. See https://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/crucible.html#d2e2332 for getting users.

Sanjeev Kulkarni May 15, 2013

Hello Jobin,

Thanks for the response.

I could guess SOAP is no more supported but was not sure enough. I went throgh the link pointing to REST API showcasing fetching of Crucible users information.

My requirement is to write a client which would fetch information about users who are logged into Crucible at that given point of time (I am terming this as active users). I don't see any API's listed in the link provided by you to support this? Is it possible or not?

Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2013

I don't think that is possible yet.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events