Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Fisheye/Crucible
  • Questions
  • I installed Fisheye 2.7 and it hits this error on startup: Could not find any active objects configurations for bundle com.atlassian.fecru.plugin.commithook.fecru-commithooks-plugin

I installed Fisheye 2.7 and it hits this error on startup: Could not find any active objects configurations for bundle com.atlassian.fecru.plugin.commithook.fecru-commithooks-plugin

Dave Pacifico September 8, 2011

The error is pretty descriptive, but I'm not sure why I'd have to modify the bundled plugin's atlassian-plugin.xml file and I'm not completely clear on what 'some-key' is in the error message. Perhaps this is my default Crucible project key?

I'm now running both Fisheye and Crucible 2.7 and connecting them to JIRA 4.4. I'm fully up to date. Thanks in advance for guidance.

2011-09-08 08:30:55,007 ERROR [Spring executor 23 ] com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory-getConfiguration - Could not find any active objects configurations for bundle com.atlassian.fecru.plugin.commithook.fecru-commithooks-plugin.

Did you define an 'ao' module descriptor in your plugin?

Try adding this in your atlassian-plugin.xml file: <ao key='some-key' />

2011-09-08 08:30:55,022 ERROR [Spring executor 23 ] com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager-enableConfiguredPluginModule - There was an error loading the descriptor 'Review Creation' of plugin 'com.atlassian.fecru.plugin.commithook.fecru-reviewcommithook-plugin'. Disabling.

com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.NoServicesFoundException: Was expecting at least one service reference for interface <com.atlassian.activeobjects.config.ActiveObjectsConfiguration> and filter <(com.atlassian.plugin.key=com.atlassian.fecru.plugin.commithook.fecru-commithooks-plugin)>. Got null !

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
seb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2011

Hi Dave,

This is a known bug in FishEye 2.7 that can sometimes occur on startup, you can track the progress here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/FE-3701

In the meantime, it should be sufficient disable and enable the plugins from the admin interface

We will be releasing 2.7.1 shortly which will rectify this problem.

Thanks

Dave Pacifico September 8, 2011

Perfect! Thanks a lot for the unbelievably quick response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events