• Community
  • Products
  • Fisheye/Crucible
  • Questions
  • I have got trail licence, how do i mention SEN number? Need immediate support ASAP. Big business requirement to purchase permanent licence, please support satyaranjan.mishra@honeywell.com

I have got trail licence, how do i mention SEN number? Need immediate support ASAP. Big business requirement to purchase permanent licence, please support satyaranjan.mishra@honeywell.com

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Finding your FishEye or Crucible Support Entitlement Number (SEN)

Installed a trail version of crucible licence and configured SVN repository, initial indexing got struck at 14%Crucible-error.JPG

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Although the indexing has failed, you should still be able to get to the Fisheye/Crucible admin screens and find the licence details, which will include a SEN.

You should then use that while raising a support call at https://support.atlassian.com

Although, I've just looked at your error message properly - the problem is the Fisheye/Crucible server got disconnected fro the Subversion server - that's probably a networking or Subversion problem rather than Fecru.  Check the logs on both the Fecru server and Subversion to see what they think has gone wrong in more detail.

This widget could not be displayed.

Go to the "Administration" > "System Settings" > "System Information" page. In the "License" section there's a "

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

111 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you