cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Fisheye/Crucible
  • Questions
  • I have got trail licence, how do i mention SEN number? Need immediate support ASAP. Big business requirement to purchase permanent licence, please support satyaranjan.mishra@honeywell.com

I have got trail licence, how do i mention SEN number? Need immediate support ASAP. Big business requirement to purchase permanent licence, please support satyaranjan.mishra@honeywell.com

SatyaM July 13, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Finding your FishEye or Crucible Support Entitlement Number (SEN)

Installed a trail version of crucible licence and configured SVN repository, initial indexing got struck at 14%Crucible-error.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2016

Go to the "Administration" > "System Settings" > "System Information" page. In the "License" section there's a "

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2016

Although the indexing has failed, you should still be able to get to the Fisheye/Crucible admin screens and find the licence details, which will include a SEN.

You should then use that while raising a support call at https://support.atlassian.com

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2016

Although, I've just looked at your error message properly - the problem is the Fisheye/Crucible server got disconnected fro the Subversion server - that's probably a networking or Subversion problem rather than Fecru.  Check the logs on both the Fecru server and Subversion to see what they think has gone wrong in more detail.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events