Hello. I can get to fisheye in the browser when I use http://<host name>:8060 but not when I use http://<host name>:8060/fisheye
I added the
Please give a try doing as follows:
Set the context without the / (slash):
Set the Site URL, including the context:
<web-server site-url="http://localhost:8060/fisheye" context="fisheye">
In the example above you can change "localhost" by your host name.
Make sure you restart FishEye.
Please let me know how it goes.
Thank you so much Gustavo!! I have another question.
1) this fixed the address issue. now I can use http://<localhost name>:8060/fisheye to get to the fisheye page.
when I went back to JIRA to update my subscriptions for fisheye and cricible with the new subscription address encounter a new error.
1) I went to JIRA > Dragon Development Dashboard
2) I deleted both a) fisheye recent changesets and b) Crucible Charts
3) went to + Add Gadget >> Gadget Subscriptions then unsubscribed from the "old" gadget feed (http://<localhost name>:6060)
4) add subscription to correct link (http://<localhost name>:8060/fisheye) then close out of Gadget Subscriptions
5) Then + Add Gadget >> search for Fisheye Recent Changesets and Add it Now
6) Then when I go to configure the gadget I cannot select the correct link from the drop down menu.
This is the field for the FishEye URL (The URL of the FishEye instance containing the specified FishEye repository)
Same issue for Crucible Charts
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
Calling all Confluence Cloud Admins! We created a new Community Group to support your unique needs as Confluence admins. This is a group where you can ask questions, access resou...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events