Hello. I can get to fisheye in the browser when I use http://<host name>:8060 but not when I use http://<host name>:8060/fisheye
I added the
Please give a try doing as follows:
Set the context without the / (slash):
Set the Site URL, including the context:
<web-server site-url="http://localhost:8060/fisheye" context="fisheye">
In the example above you can change "localhost" by your host name.
Make sure you restart FishEye.
Please let me know how it goes.
Thank you so much Gustavo!! I have another question.
1) this fixed the address issue. now I can use http://<localhost name>:8060/fisheye to get to the fisheye page.
when I went back to JIRA to update my subscriptions for fisheye and cricible with the new subscription address encounter a new error.
1) I went to JIRA > Dragon Development Dashboard
2) I deleted both a) fisheye recent changesets and b) Crucible Charts
3) went to + Add Gadget >> Gadget Subscriptions then unsubscribed from the "old" gadget feed (http://<localhost name>:6060)
4) add subscription to correct link (http://<localhost name>:8060/fisheye) then close out of Gadget Subscriptions
5) Then + Add Gadget >> search for Fisheye Recent Changesets and Add it Now
6) Then when I go to configure the gadget I cannot select the correct link from the drop down menu.
This is the field for the FishEye URL (The URL of the FishEye instance containing the specified FishEye repository)
Same issue for Crucible Charts
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG