Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make moderator like a reviewer?

Michael Laritz November 13, 2019

My company uses author, reviewer and moderator roles. Moderator starts with the author and then a reviewer is turned into a moderator once all reviewers complete normally. Sometimes coworkers make me the moderator of the review by default but I would like the review to still be in my inbox so I know I need to complete the review(actually review the code changes). I would then want the review to come back in my inbox to close once all reviewers complete(this happens already). Typically I have many reviews in my outbox and it is difficult to tell if I need review the review when I am moderator. I also want to uncomplete review if I am moderator and code changes are added. 

I looked at profile settings but couldn't find a setting like this for the moderator. Currently I just make myself from moderator to reviewer myself to work around this but it bugs my coworkers that I keep undoing myself as the moderator. Basically I want to also send the review back to the author if there are unresolved comments. Typically unresolved comments will be addressed by the author. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events