Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to make moderator like a reviewer?

My company uses author, reviewer and moderator roles. Moderator starts with the author and then a reviewer is turned into a moderator once all reviewers complete normally. Sometimes coworkers make me the moderator of the review by default but I would like the review to still be in my inbox so I know I need to complete the review(actually review the code changes). I would then want the review to come back in my inbox to close once all reviewers complete(this happens already). Typically I have many reviews in my outbox and it is difficult to tell if I need review the review when I am moderator. I also want to uncomplete review if I am moderator and code changes are added. 

I looked at profile settings but couldn't find a setting like this for the moderator. Currently I just make myself from moderator to reviewer myself to work around this but it bugs my coworkers that I keep undoing myself as the moderator. Basically I want to also send the review back to the author if there are unresolved comments. Typically unresolved comments will be addressed by the author. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events