Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to make moderator like a reviewer?

My company uses author, reviewer and moderator roles. Moderator starts with the author and then a reviewer is turned into a moderator once all reviewers complete normally. Sometimes coworkers make me the moderator of the review by default but I would like the review to still be in my inbox so I know I need to complete the review(actually review the code changes). I would then want the review to come back in my inbox to close once all reviewers complete(this happens already). Typically I have many reviews in my outbox and it is difficult to tell if I need review the review when I am moderator. I also want to uncomplete review if I am moderator and code changes are added. 

I looked at profile settings but couldn't find a setting like this for the moderator. Currently I just make myself from moderator to reviewer myself to work around this but it bugs my coworkers that I keep undoing myself as the moderator. Basically I want to also send the review back to the author if there are unresolved comments. Typically unresolved comments will be addressed by the author. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

64 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you