Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get changesets in a review to be in chronological order?

Jeff Lewis September 15, 2014

I have a review with 6 changesets.  The first two listed at the top of the individual files are the latest changesets.  Why aren't they at the end of the list?

3 answers

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2014

Hi Jeff, Thanks for replying, I'm glad to know this was solved. In the image I sent I just added some changesets in which I changed a file, so when diffing this file I could see my changesets listed along the red line, starting with the older changeset (number 81) in the left, going until the latest (number 87) in the right. In case this come back please feel free to update this topic, maybe with a screenshot showing this behavior. Regards, Gustavo Refosco

0 votes
Jeff Lewis September 15, 2014

Yes, I am referring to the changesets in the redline when viewing the diff of a file. I was unable to look at the image you captured - our corporate firewall blocks that site. The problem has gone away. I poked around with adding and removing changesets, and refreshing the diff display, and now they are showing up in order. Sorry to have bothered you.

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2014

Hi Jeff, I'm not sure I fully understand what's going on, could you please expose it further maybe with a screenshot? For now I think you are talking about the changesets showing up in the redline when viewing the diff of a file within the review, as the following image I captured, is this right? https://www.dropbox.com/s/vmflwf7v1to1mka/changesets.png?dl=0

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events