How to get Fisheye to only offer up files from only 1 of 2 projects in 1 SVN repository?

I have 1 SVN repository with 2 projects.  When I point Fisheye at this SVN repository it always offers up all file differences for both projects.  Recently I have had the administrator create 2 new Fisheye projects.  I though the administrator pointed each of the new Fisheye projects to one or the other projects in the 1 SVN repository.

But, when I ask Fisheye to create a review, it does not offer me up the names of the 2 new Fisheye projects.  Only the old Fisheye project.  As such, I am offered all the changed files in both project.  Not just the files of the 1 project of interest.

1 answer

0 votes

Ask your admin to configure two repositories in FishEye - one for each project you have - you can use include/exclude certain paths to be scanned. 

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/crucible/setting-up-a-repository-via-fisheye-298977502.html 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Thursday in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

5,455 views 21 17
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you