Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Fisheye to only offer up files from only 1 of 2 projects in 1 SVN repository?

rick stuart October 5, 2017

I have 1 SVN repository with 2 projects.  When I point Fisheye at this SVN repository it always offers up all file differences for both projects.  Recently I have had the administrator create 2 new Fisheye projects.  I though the administrator pointed each of the new Fisheye projects to one or the other projects in the 1 SVN repository.

But, when I ask Fisheye to create a review, it does not offer me up the names of the 2 new Fisheye projects.  Only the old Fisheye project.  As such, I am offered all the changed files in both project.  Not just the files of the 1 project of interest.

1 answer

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2017

Ask your admin to configure two repositories in FishEye - one for each project you have - you can use include/exclude certain paths to be scanned. 

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/crucible/setting-up-a-repository-via-fisheye-298977502.html 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events