Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you set up 2 Perforce servers in Fisheye?

Ken Lange March 30, 2016

Hello.

What are the steps to configure two different Perforce servers in Fisheye to work with JIRA?

I see how to add multiple repositories, but it's not clear if and how you can add two (or more) Perforce Servers.

Thanks,
~Ken 

2 answers

0 votes
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2016

There is no limit on the number of Perforce Servers single FishEye instance can work with.

As documented in https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/perforce-298976886.html, when configuring new Perforce repository FishEye will prompt for details of this repository including details of the server where this repository is hosted.  

Hope that help,

Piotr

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2016

Hi Ken,

As far as I see, this is more a Perforce question rather than a FishEye / Crucible question.

Have you looked at Perforce Replication?

Hope this helps!

Ken Lange April 1, 2016

Hi Felipe,

We have replication set up.

Let me try to clarify. If you have two separate and distinct Perforce servers (on opposite sides of the world let's say), can you configure JIRA/Fisheye to communicate with both of those separate and distinct servers?

I see a way to enter multiple repositories, which we also have set up. We want to configure two completely and distinct Perforce servers. If this is even possible, how is it done?

There used to be the option to "Add Auxiliary Configuration" which I don't see any more.

Our versions are:
Jira 6.4.5
Fisheye 3.6.4

~Ken

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events