Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we see entire files instead of just diff while reviewing?

amulya May 28, 2015

I use Accurev for source code repo. On crucible I only see diffs, it would be nice to see the entire file to get the context. How do I set up my crucible account to do that?

2 answers

0 votes
amulya June 9, 2015

Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 10.45.35 AM.png

0 votes
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2015

Hi @amulya,

You can change the size of code context displayed around the changes through the View menu on the review page, see below:

cruc-rev-diff-context.png

Once you set the context to "Full Context" you will see entire contents of the file, I believe this is what you are after, isn't it?

Kind regards,

amulya June 9, 2015

Hi Piotr, Thank you for answering, I do not see view dropdown at all.

Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2015

Hi Amulya, Is it review for uploaded patch perhaps? If so, and the patch is not anchored to repository, Crucible won't be able to show full context of the content, because it simply doesn't have it. Hope that makes sense.

amulya June 23, 2015

Hi Piotr No..The same review for a different user can show the entire file. I have a mac 10.9 and use Chrome. I am sure about the settings, but cannot figure out what.

amulya June 25, 2015

I am not** sure if its a setting or my browser does not support the funtionality.

Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
June 28, 2015

I can't be 100% sure but I don't think this is browser related issue - the context menu is built server side and it does not use any browser specific logic to render it. Perhaps you want to raise this with our support via https://support.atlassian.com/ ? We would need to inspect your review data to find out why this is not being rendered. Regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events