How can we move reviews information between crucible instances?

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2014

Hi

We have two crucible instances (both on 3.2.3 version)

I want to move some crucible projects from one instance to another. Is this possible?

I can recreate the fisheye repositories again on the other instance, but i am not sure how to move the reviews, defects, comments, closure comments etc between crucible instances.

Any ideas?

Rahul

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2014

Hi Rahul,

I am afraid this is not possible at the moment. The only workaround I can think of is to backup your instance, restore it on separate box and delete some projects on first server and others project on second server to split one instance into two. But merging two separate instances into one will not be easily achievable.

There is an open feature request for such a feature though, see and vote if you wish on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CRUC-681. This is on our roadmap but unfortunatelly I cannot confirm any date this could be delivered.

Kind regards,
Piotr

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

Thanks Piotr, that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events