How can I limit the revisions on a branch review for most current commits?

We have a new branch "development" in an Bitbucket repository, but can not add the whole branch for review as this would require raising the "" to probably 5000 files.

I have now used EyeQL to limit the revisions:

select revisions from dir "/" where (is head and date >= 2017-10-20T23:59:59.00Z) and (path not like ".png" and path not like ".zip") group by changeset return path, revision, author, date, csid

the problem with this is that any new commits are not automatically added and I would have to click "Add Content" and run the advanced EyeQL query again.

Isn't there a better way to have a branch review and monitor be able to have the most recent changes added for review without manually adding revisions?

1 answer

0 vote

When selecting individual changesets for a review in Crucible, Crucible is not able to automatically update the review when changes to files in the review occur.

There is also no "partial branch" option which will automatically add new changesets to a review when they are added to the branch.  This feature is only available when you choose to review a complete branch.

You do not need to re-run your EyeQL query to find new changesets to add to your review.  You can simply choose the "Browse Changesets" option and select your new changesets to add there.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Alexey Matveev
Published Saturday in Jira

How to run Jira in a docker container

Everything below is tested on Ubuntu 17.10. I prefer to use Jira in a docker container because: 1. I can install Jira with a couple of commands. 2. I can start and stop Jira just by starting and s...

413 views 6 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot