Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I limit the revisions on a branch review for most current commits?

bidorbuy tech October 26, 2017

We have a new branch "development" in an Bitbucket repository, but can not add the whole branch for review as this would require raising the "crucible.review.content.size.limit" to probably 5000 files.

I have now used EyeQL to limit the revisions:

select revisions from dir "/" where (is head and date >= 2017-10-20T23:59:59.00Z) and (path not like ".png" and path not like ".zip") group by changeset return path, revision, author, date, csid

the problem with this is that any new commits are not automatically added and I would have to click "Add Content" and run the advanced EyeQL query again.

Isn't there a better way to have a branch review and monitor be able to have the most recent changes added for review without manually adding revisions?

1 answer

0 votes
TheOtherAaron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2017

Hi,

When selecting individual changesets for a review in Crucible, Crucible is not able to automatically update the review when changes to files in the review occur.

There is also no "partial branch" option which will automatically add new changesets to a review when they are added to the branch.  This feature is only available when you choose to review a complete branch.

You do not need to re-run your EyeQL query to find new changesets to add to your review.  You can simply choose the "Browse Changesets" option and select your new changesets to add there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events