• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How To Create A Review For A Feature Branch In SVN

I've created a branch from trunk to work on a new feature. I've done some work & made various commits. I now want to get a review of what I've changed. But I can't for the live of me figure out how to do it!

I've seen in other answers that Atlassian decided not to let you select a branch & use that to generate a review. You have to select individual changes for example. But even that way, I don't get what I'd expect.

So for example, I've attempted to create my review by doing the following to add content:

1. Filter changeset showing my branch name. This will show me say 5 changes
  2. I add each of these to the review. The very first one is the change where I created my branch from copying my code from trunk into a branch. The rest will be various code changes
  3. Hitting done & seeing what's there.

What I will have in my review at this point is all the code I have created/changed in my review. But in the relevant files, it won't show the lines changed from trunk.

Is there a step I'm missing? Cheers for any input.

1 answer

Have you tried selecting the "Diffs to last branch point..." option from "Add to Review as:" By default this is set to Diffs, only showing the diff relative to previous commit.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Bitbucket Smart Commits vs. Genius Commits - What's the difference?

If you already heard about Smart Commits in Bitbucket, know that you just stumbled upon something even better (and smarter!): Genius Commits by Better DevOps Automation for Jira Data Center (+ Server...

130 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you