Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Git Repository Configuration to Fisheye and Crucible

Jigar Patel August 19, 2016

Hello,

We have Trial version setup on our separate server for Fisheye + Crucible.

We tried having Git Repo set up to Fisheye.

We have PATH variable define to "C:/Program Files/Git/bin"

When we had this path on admin server setup, it denies to have access to specified folder.

Is it like, trial version do not have this facility?

Please help us. We have 25 days left to try Crucible.

Thank you

4 answers

1 vote
aborowski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2016

Is it like, trial version do not have this facility?

Fisheye and Crucible evaluation is a full-featured commercial but time-limited version.

0 votes
Jigar Patel August 22, 2016

We have our Gitlab set up on our own separate server and FishEye set up on our own separate server. Is it possible that those separate servers are causing an issue?

I tried other answers available on forums already. None of them worked for us. 

Main reason is, we do not have FishEye or Crucible installed in our local machine, we are using that from the server as online tool. So I do not know what exactly is the issue for us.

anybody from Altassian !?

0 votes
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2016

Isn't that path wrong? i would assume it contains a space like: "C:/Program Files/Git/bin"

May i suggest you try to copy the git binaries to another path (like c:\tools\) and see if that works better, if adding a space is not the solution?

Jigar Patel August 22, 2016

Here is the error we are having.

Error:

/home/crucible/crucible-instance/C:\Program Files\Git\bin\git.exe does not exist or can not be accessed.

We tried with following definition of PATH:

C:\Program Files\Git\bin\git.exe

C:\Program Files\Git\bin\

Not tried with another path as that may need re installation to different location which may disturb our existing set up.

Thank you for your input.

0 votes
dhoormann August 19, 2016

Is FishEye/Crucible set up to run as a user that has access to it or permissions for it?

Jigar Patel August 19, 2016

Yes, Admin user is experiencing this issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events