Git Repository Configuration to Fisheye and Crucible

We have Trial version setup on our separate server for Fisheye + Crucible.

We tried having Git Repo set up to Fisheye.

We have PATH variable define to "C:/Program Files/Git/bin"

When we had this path on admin server setup, it denies to have access to specified folder.

Is it like, trial version do not have this facility?

Please help us. We have 25 days left to try Crucible.

Thank you

4 answers

Is it like, trial version do not have this facility?

Fisheye and Crucible evaluation is a full-featured commercial but time-limited version.

Is FishEye/Crucible set up to run as a user that has access to it or permissions for it?

Yes, Admin user is experiencing this issue.

Isn't that path wrong? i would assume it contains a space like: "C:/Program Files/Git/bin"

May i suggest you try to copy the git binaries to another path (like c:\tools\) and see if that works better, if adding a space is not the solution?

Here is the error we are having.

/home/crucible/crucible-instance/C:\Program Files\Git\bin\git.exe does not exist or can not be accessed.

We tried with following definition of PATH:

C:\Program Files\Git\bin\git.exe

C:\Program Files\Git\bin\

Not tried with another path as that may need re installation to different location which may disturb our existing set up.

Thank you for your input.

We have our Gitlab set up on our own separate server and FishEye set up on our own separate server. Is it possible that those separate servers are causing an issue?

I tried other answers available on forums already. None of them worked for us. 

Main reason is, we do not have FishEye or Crucible installed in our local machine, we are using that from the server as online tool. So I do not know what exactly is the issue for us.

anybody from Altassian !?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Alexey Matveev
Published Saturday in Jira

How to run Jira in a docker container

Everything below is tested on Ubuntu 17.10. I prefer to use Jira in a docker container because: 1. I can install Jira with a couple of commands. 2. I can start and stop Jira just by starting and s...

416 views 6 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot