I have a repository (i have created a fresh new clone to do this) with a .mailmap file. Constantly getting the error below.
If I remove the mailmap file the repository indexes but I have multiple "committers/authors" for users who have commited using different emails. (We are also on a starter license at the moment and it stops full indexing of the repo - no chance of upgrading at the moment).
I have removed the file and added mailmap.file in the gitconfig and still no luck (this doesn't use the file at all). Restarted the server, created fresh clones numorous times - nothing.
On 3.1.5, git 1.8.3 and windows server 2008.
Anyone else hit a similar issue and have another avenue of investigation I can go down?
Repository index failed due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: com.atlassian.fisheye.dvcs.handler.DvcsProcessException: Error while communicating with VCS: com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: While executing: "c:\Program Files (x86)\git\bin\git.exe whatchanged --always --reverse --date-order -m --no-abbrev --no-renames a4275f035929684c1089a05d4459827a5c351e9c --pretty=format:C:%H%nP:%P%nA:%aN%nE:%aE%nR:%cN%nF:%cE%nD:%at%nS:%s%nB:%b%n@@fe_body_end@@ " in [E:\Crucible-CreditSolve\var\cache\CKTest\clone] com.atlassian.utils.process.ProcessException: Non-zero exit code: 255