From Date and To Date doesn't work in Crucible API reviewService.getCustomFilterReviews()

Here is our scenario: we want to caputre all the review records by using the date range. So I choose to use the reviewService.getCustomFilterReviews(filter,false);

We set project name, from date and to date to the customFilter. But the wired thing is I set date range from 08/01/2017 to 08/02/2017. But it captured the records in March. Is there any limition of the customFilter or it is a defect of the API. By the way we use  fisheye API 4.3.0.

Thanks

Sam

1 answer

0 vote

I think there may be couple of causes for your problem:

• Review lucene index holds date of last modification for given review so if you set a range between 08/01/2017 and 08/02/2017 it'll look for reviews which have last modification timestamp within given range
  • Custom filter use Lucene indexes thus make sure yours are not corrupted. 

Yes. I just decomplie the codes then I find they use lucen search in this method findIds(Query, idFieldName).
Is there any way that we can avoid this issue or Could you please tell me how to validate the lucene indexes are works? The files which Lucene generated should be on the server, right?

Thanks!
Sam

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Stride

Get Started in Stride in 3 Easy Steps

Get started on Stride in 3 easy steps   If you’re new to Stride, welcome! We’re super excited to have you aboard. Stride is easy to use and set up, so don’t worry about reading tons of borin...

45 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you