It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

From Date and To Date doesn't work in Crucible API reviewService.getCustomFilterReviews()

sam guo Sep 19, 2017

Here is our scenario: we want to caputre all the review records by using the date range. So I choose to use the reviewService.getCustomFilterReviews(filter,false);

We set project name, from date and to date to the customFilter. But the wired thing is I set date range from 08/01/2017 to 08/02/2017. But it captured the records in March. Is there any limition of the customFilter or it is a defect of the API. By the way we use  fisheye API 4.3.0.

Thanks

Sam

1 answer

0 votes
Grzegorz Lewandowski Atlassian Team Sep 20, 2017

I think there may be couple of causes for your problem:

• Review lucene index holds date of last modification for given review so if you set a range between 08/01/2017 and 08/02/2017 it'll look for reviews which have last modification timestamp within given range
  • Custom filter use Lucene indexes thus make sure yours are not corrupted. 
sam guo Sep 20, 2017

Yes. I just decomplie the codes then I find they use lucen search in this method findIds(Query, idFieldName).
Is there any way that we can avoid this issue or Could you please tell me how to validate the lucene indexes are works? The files which Lucene generated should be on the server, right?

Thanks!
Sam

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Here’s what we’re doing to make Jira Cloud faster

Hello Community 🤗 I’m Nikhil, a Product Manager on the Jira Cloud team working on performance improvements. Performance is an ongoing journey and we continue to invest heavily in it. We under...

102 views 0 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you