Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye with crucible download

petedog April 14, 2014

Hi, our company has a fisheye with crucible license. Last time I checked you downloaded fisheye and crucible together as a bundle. I want to update from our current version 2.9.2 to the latest version. I only see separate downloads for crucible and fisheye. Is there someplace where I can download the bundle, or has the install/upgrade process changed requiring me to get each product separately?

Thanks,

Peter

2 answers

0 votes
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2014

Hi Peter,
As explained above Crucible and FishEye downloads are effectively the same application sharing the same code. The only difference between them (apart from file name) is the setup process, they have different logos, slightly different product description and they prompt for appropriate licence first.
But they can be easily interchanged, you can download any of them and install the licence key(s) you have.

Hope that helps,

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2014

It is still a bundle, just named separately to reduce confusion when peope want to buy it separately I guess.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events