Fisheye slow when browsing/placing comments

Hey Guys,

Having some problems with our FishEye installation, containing around 50 repos and 50 users. All of a sudden it became terribly slow when doing the following things:

• /cru/browse pages, the graphs on the left take 10 to 20 seconds longer to fetch
  • Placing comments on a review can take up to 20 seconds
  • join/complete a review also takes up to 20 seconds

Any idea what might be going on? There is nothing in the logs, except for stuff like 

2017-02-04 19:43:41,340 ERROR - Exception "null" (org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException) while processing "/avatar/bert" (Referer:"https://URLHERE.com/project/PRIOJECT") 

Thanks for any help

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I recommend to raise a ticket on support.atlassian.com, our support team can help you in analysing the performance.

Enable debug logging (Administration > Global Settings > Server > Debug Logging), click through the app to reproduce the behaviour and attach the support zip (Administration > Support Tools > Create support zip).

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Marek,

We managed to resolve this by executing the following command on our fisheye machine

git config --global core.preloadindex true

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

160 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you