Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye doesn't register Stash commits automatically

Gordon Pettey September 22, 2015

Per BSERV-4031, I expect Fisheye 3.8.1 to be automatically notified of git commits from Stash 3.7.1, but it is not. Repositories are indexed and Fisheye is otherwise mostly working (it seems to be ignoring .mailmap, but that is likely unrelated). The repositories are all using ssh:// URLs and were added via the "Stash repositories" tab. I selected "disable polling" in Defaults->Updater for "non-CVS repositories". No errors are logged, and I'm not sure where to look to further figure out what is broken.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2015

This is a known bug being tracked here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-7728

Note: Stash is now called Bitbucket Server, hence the issue key is BSERV, but the issue above was discovered in Stash.

0 votes
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2015

Hi @Gordon Pettey,

You may want to contact our Support Team via https://support.atlassian.com/, that way we would be able to collect more information about your configuration and analyse it thoroughly. 

Regards,

Piotr

Jonathan Lloyd September 25, 2015

Hi Piotr, We are having the same issue. We are running Crucible 3.8.0 with Stash 3.11.2. I'll contact the support team too.

0 votes
Gordon Pettey September 23, 2015

Yes, there is a working (AFAICT) app link (hence the repositories added to Fisheye via the "Stash" tab). Enabled debug logging on Fisheye and Stash. After commits and push, Stash logs nothing. Fisheye doesn't log anything about indexing, but it shows "fisheye ProfilingServletFilter-logRequest - start request GET rest/remote-event-consumer/1/capabilities nosession" after each push.

0 votes
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
September 22, 2015

Hi @Gordon Pettey,

Just to double check, do you have application link set up between FishEye and Stash?   Once the link is configured Stash should be sending remote notifications to app-linked FishEye/Crucible instances each time new changes are pushed to any of its repositories.  Please confirm the application link is set up correctly please.

Once this is enabled, each time Stash repository is updated and matching repository is found on the FishEye side, you should be observing debug messages in your FishEye instance like this:

Incremental index triggered for repository XXX

please enable DEBUG logging in FishEye (Admin / Global Settings / Server), push some changes to Stash repository that is being indexed in FishEye and check if you see such messages in FishEye's log.

Hope that helps,
Piotr 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events