Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Fisheye Repository Gadget and Dropdowns not Populating

Hi all,

We recently upgraded to Fisheye 3.1 running PostgreSQL 8.4

All functionality is working, except now on the frontpage (dashboard) the 'Repositories' window does not populate. It's just a spinning wheel.

Also, the dropdown menus don't populate either. I can choose 'all repositories', 'all projects', or 'all users' but the sub-categories and recent options that used to populate are also just spinning wheels.

I suspected this might have been due to us having a few very large repos, but I didn't see any documents about that in tuning, and I have the start revisions at a reasonable amount.

Has anyone else seen this behavior after performing an upgrade? It's not really hurting anyone's usage but it was a nice to have feature.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

We moved this over to an official support ticket with Atlassian and they are researching the issue. Looks like it may be a bug.

Same issue here - upgraded to 3.1.3 and now my Repository Dropdowns don't populate.

0 votes
Tom Davies Atlassian Team Sep 23, 2013

You mean the frontpage of FishEye, correct? (I'm asking because some of this information can also be displayed on the JIRA dashboard)

Can you please open a support request at http://support.atlassian.com, and attach a support zip to the issue? (you can create a support zip from the 'Administration', 'Atlassian Support Tools' page). Please also tell us which browser you are using and whether you see any Javascript errors in your browser.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

We'll be submitting a ticket to ATL support about this along with a ZIP and the requested info.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Share your Confluence Cloud experience for a chance to win $500!

Take our 5-minute survey to win a $500 Visa gift card! Are you currently using Confluence Cloud? We want to hear from you! Fill out this quick survey about your Confluence Cloud experience so we ...

144 views 1 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you