Fisheye/Crucible List all users last log in date and time

I know how to find how many licenses we have remaining for Fisheye / Crucible, however there is not a good way in the admin menu to find out when a user last logged into Fisheye / Crucible.

We use Crowd to manage the users access to the application, but I don't believe there is an easy way through Crowd to get a users last login through Fisheye / Crucible.

Is there a MSSQL script we can use to get a list of our FeCRU users, and their last login date and time? 

This is helpful from a license management standpoint. Any help is appreciated.

1 answer

0 vote

Hi @Joshua Romine,

It is not clear which version of Fisheye and Crowd you use, but I have just connected a Fisheye 4.5.0 instance to a Crowd 3.1.1 instance, synced users from Crowd and logged in as one of the users synced.

Whenever a user that originates from Crowd logs into Fisheye, Fisheye updates the user details. This means that the information you are looking for is stored at cwd_user.updated_date.

Hopefully this SQL query helps:

usr.updated_date AS "last_auth"
   cwd_user as usr,
   cwd_directory as dir
   usr.directory_id =
order by
   usr.updated_date DESC

Felipe Kraemer

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Davin Studer
Published Thursday in Confluence

FUME – A Better Confluence User Macro Editor Experience

...\\.title', editorDiv: 'userMacroEditorDiv', isNew: function(){ return AJS.$('#user-macro-form').prop('name') == 'addusermacro' ? true : false; }, editor: null, isDirty...

45 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot