Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye/Crucible List all users last log in date and time

Joshua Romine
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 29, 2017

I know how to find how many licenses we have remaining for Fisheye / Crucible, however there is not a good way in the admin menu to find out when a user last logged into Fisheye / Crucible.

We use Crowd to manage the users access to the application, but I don't believe there is an easy way through Crowd to get a users last login through Fisheye / Crucible.

Is there a MSSQL script we can use to get a list of our FeCRU users, and their last login date and time? 

This is helpful from a license management standpoint. Any help is appreciated.

1 answer

2 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 26, 2017

Hi @Joshua Romine,

It is not clear which version of Fisheye and Crowd you use, but I have just connected a Fisheye 4.5.0 instance to a Crowd 3.1.1 instance, synced users from Crowd and logged in as one of the users synced.

Whenever a user that originates from Crowd logs into Fisheye, Fisheye updates the user details. This means that the information you are looking for is stored at cwd_user.updated_date.

Hopefully this SQL query helps:

select 
   usr.id,
   usr.user_name,
   usr.display_name,
   usr.updated_date AS "last_auth"
from
   cwd_user as usr,
   cwd_directory as dir
where
   usr.directory_id = dir.id
and
   dir.directory_type='CROWD'
order by
   usr.updated_date DESC

Cheers,

Felipe Kraemer

Divya Yathagiri Venkata August 27, 2018

We don't use crowd, can you help me with the SQL query to get the list of users from db? 

Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 4, 2018

Hi @Divya Yathagiri Venkata,

Can you please clarify which Fisheye / Crucible version you are currently running and what do you use instead of Crowd?

Do you manage users in Fisheye/Crucible itself, or do you retrieve users from either Jira or LDAP?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events