cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye - Change Author

aram.dermenjian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2013

So I noticed that I had 2 accounts accidentally and so when I would do a push to the server, fisheye would associate my pushes with my secondary account. Is there anyway to alter the 'author' in order to show the proper account as the secondary one will be deleted shortly.

We're using Fisheye 3.0.3 if that helps.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2013

Hi Aram,

You can map multiple committers (authors) with a single FishEye user, by going to /admin/userMappingAdmin.do (FishEye Admin -> User Settings -> User Mappings)

If you're not an administrator, you can do this from your User Profile:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Changing+your+user+profile#Changingyouruserprofile-AuthorMapping

I hope this helps!

aram.dermenjian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2013

Weird way of doing it as you'd think it would be global, but since I only have 1 repository it works =) Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events