Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fisheye Activity Configuration

MayBe February 24, 2013

I have configured 3 SVN-Repositories inside my Fisheye instance. Currently, Fisheye posts the whole activity stream (Reviews and Commits) inside my Jira.

How can I configure Fisheye that it should only post activity from 2 repositories inside my Jira and ignore the other repositories activity?

3 answers

0 votes
MayBe March 5, 2013

Let me reformulate:

I have an unmapped repository. I do reviews on this repository.

I have configured one link and mapped the other repositories. I still see commits from the unmapped repository on my application link.

How can i tell the unmapped repository to shut up? SCM permission will not, I still use Fisheye on the mapped projects and repositories.

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2013

Hi there,

In previous versions of the Fisheye plugin for JIRA there was an option called Disable for unmapped JIRA projects via JIRA Administrations > FishEye Configuration ), if this option is ON, then you'd only see the information from repositories there were mapped to a JIRA project.

In newer versions, this option was removed. Now you control the visibility of Fisheye information using only JIRA permissions, if don't want that other projects retrieve information from Fisheye, you should remove the permission View Source Tab from the permission schema associated with these projects.

Also, if you want to retrieve information from only specifics repositories, you should map the desired repos to JIRA projects using project links.

I hope this information has helped.

Cheers

0 votes
Avdhesh Chauhan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2013

try changing the scm permission details, also for the last repo you can remove the link between fisheye and the jira project

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events