Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Fisheye 2.7 -> 2.10 upgrade - Repository re-index required?

We're planning an upgrade from Fisheye 2.7 -> 2.10 and can't find any reference to full repository re-indexes in the upgrade notes for the 2.10 or intermediate versions.

Can someone from Atlassian let me know if a full repository re-index will be triggered? We've got a mix of SVN and Git repos. The reason I ask is we've got some large repos that we know will take days to re-index so need to account for that.

Also it would be great if the upgrade notes explicitly said if a re-index was NOT required for each major version.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Teck-En Atlassian Team Apr 24, 2013

I believe it was explicitly mentioned in the FAQ which major version upgrade doesn't need to reindex unless mentioned in the upgrade guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=298977103

You can see indexing status from Repository view section. If indexer is not run, you can run it manually.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

197 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events