Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FishEye: How to log in with the admin account to add repositories?

Cameron McBride November 2, 2011

I have installed FishEye 2.7.5. During the install process it asked me for a master password but not username. I chose not to add a repository at that time. When I came back and went to http://localhost:8060 all I am presented with is the stock interface and no way to log in. I did try to log in with "admin" and my master password but it fails.

How can I log in with the master password in order to add repositories and users?

4 answers

1 accepted

10 votes
Answer accepted
Conor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2011

There is an administration link in the footer of the FishEye page. Clicking that will take you to the admin UI and you can login with the master password

Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2011

I've never noticed that. Awesome

Like Matthew Pass likes this
1 vote
canduterio May 17, 2017

Add /admin

http://localhost:8060/admin

0 votes
annu tewari November 25, 2018

What If I forgot that admin password?

0 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2011

Create a user by using the sign up link on the login page or the panel on the left.

If this is a new fisheye instance then this user will have an Adminisration link under the name on the top-right after logging in

You can then provide the admin password you specified to get to administration and change the security settings further. i.e. disable signup, specify who are admins etc..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events