Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FishEye/Crucible data lost after restart

Jirong Hu March 13, 2015

Our FishEye was not responding, so we restarted it by running stop.sh and start.sh. When we ran the stop.sh, it take a while, didn't come back, so we actually killed the process after a few minutes. I guess that was the problem. Now the user is complaining the following, and I do see all activities between today and October 24, 2014 are missing. How can I fix this?

I can’t seem to find my reviews now. All the reviews that were in my Inbox earlier have now disappeared. I am attaching following snapshots:

• Crucible_reviews_inbox_actual.png: Contains actual reviews that were in my Inbox before the problem started (12 reviews)
  • Crucible_reviews_inbox_new_missing_reviews.png: reviews that are in my Inbox now (1 review)
  • Crucible_stream_old_data.png: shows the stream/activity of our project. The latest activity is from October 24, 2014

2 answers

0 votes
Jirong Hu March 18, 2015

It's back to normal after another restart and re-indexing. Thanks for helping.

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2015

So you likely have problems with the data cache and corruption. You'll want to reindex the repository that is associated with JUST THAT ONE area. 

You can see the instructions here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Re-indexing+your+repository 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events