Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E200020: Pathname not terminated by ':'

Ricardo Garcia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 18, 2015

Im using Fisheye/Crucible 3.7 with Subversion. There is one repository that keeps giving me error when scanning:

Repository paused due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E200020: Pathname not terminated by ':' org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E200020: Pathname not terminated by ':' org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E200020: Pathname not terminated by ':' org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E200020: Pathname not terminated by ':'

Is it a problem with my repo? The log does not show me which file has this prop.

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2015

Hi Ricardo,

The FishEye log should contain the svn command executed that caused this error, it might be earlier on in the file though.   You can also try enabling debug logs (in Admin / Server section) to collect more data.

You may also want to take a look at this post: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20664530/svn-pathname-not-terminated-by it explains similar problem with svn:mergeinfo properties.   Perhaps you are affected by the same?

If the above doesn't help consider contacting our support team on https://support.atlassian.com/browse/FSH, they should be able to identify and fix the problem.

Kind regards,
Piotr 

1 vote
Ricardo Garcia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 19, 2015

Hi Piotr,

With the link you sent me from stackoverflow i could identify the problem with my repository. I little bit ashamed that i could not find this link my self, but anyway...

Thank you so much for the help.

Regards,

Ricardo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events