Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date reminder did not send to review author

Yee Ven Koay April 10, 2016

I setup due date reminder for my code review. But the reminder only send to reviewers, it did not send to author. Any setting that i need to change or this is the limitation of crucible? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vitalii Petrychuk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2016

According to Editing a project documentation only reviewers will be notified about the review's deadline.
Author and moderator cannot "Complete" the review, so it make sense notify only guys responsible for the completion.

Default duration – the default length of time (in week days) for reviews in this project. If you leave the field blank, then no time restriction is applied.  Reviews that are overdue will show up in red on the reviewer's dashboards. Note that the review duration only affects the default due date that appears when creating a review. The review's creator or moderator can specify a different date if they wish.

Yee Ven Koay April 10, 2016

Thanks. Is that possible for Crucible to send notification to Author for the open review that overdue? So that Author will close the review in time. 

Vitalii Petrychuk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2016

Unfortunately, no.

Yee Ven Koay May 3, 2016

Do you know anyone generated script to support it?

Can we generate script to support it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events