Does FishEye work with Visual SVN?

We are looking at purchasing FishEye to work with our installation of Jira. We would like to connect FishEye to our VisualSVN repository, version 2.7.4.

Can anyone tell me if this version of VisualSVN is supported or point me towards any documentation by Atlassian that confirms this please?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Derek,

It appears it does, however, there is an open bug with NTLM and VisualSVN titled Problems authenticating against NTLM challenge with VisualSVN server.

The workaround is to "enable basic auth in VisualSVN, potentially also using native svn client."

Take a look at the comments FE-4879 for other suggestions as well.  If you do run into this issue please vote on FE-4879 and add your use case to the comments to add impact.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

143 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you