Does Crucible/FishEye for OnDemand support Git repos? If so, how do you set it up?

We're evaluating the product and I'm stumped on this one...

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Joshua,

Fe/Cru for OnDemand does not yet support anything other than the provided internal SVN repository. Git support will be coming in the future though. Please this see this post for more information.

I have the same question about Mercurial (hg)... the post/answer above suggests that it does not (if you follow that link the answer appears still "no", as of early Feb 2012 & the customer gave up and dropped Atlassian)

But, at the time of this writing, the very first feature found in the marketing: http://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/overview/tour/feature-overview

shows support for hg/git, etc... and by default OnDemand options are selected (not the install version)

so, at the very least, this is confusing. i don't know whether i can use crucible with hg in OnDemand context

thanks for any clarification

My team all prefers GIT, so GIT please.

Thanks.

any updates on this?

My team all prefers GIT, so GIT please.

Thanks.

I am trialing the onDemand service too and I am very confused with the GIT integration with the service. The source tab, even in the admin section only refers to SVN administration, not GIT? Very confusing....

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

219 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you