Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Docker Image for Fisheye/Crucibel

Edited

Hello,

I have two questions.

1) Do we have an official Atlassian docker image for Fisheye/Crucibel ?

2) I am in the process of migrating Fisheye from Windows server to Kubernetes.The data needs to be restored and even the database is going to be new. I am facing a challenge here as the restore instructions asks me to run "./fisheyectl.sh restore" command after shutting down the fisheye instance, but since my instance is running in POD in Kubernetes, as soon i shutdown the fisheye instance, the POD will exit and i am not able to run the restore command. Is there any Atlassian way to restore Fisheye/Crucibel backup in Kuberenetes. Please help

Regards,

John

2 answers

In case somebody else stumbles upon this question like I did:

1) https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/fisheye

2) My source was on Linux not Windows but I suppose you could simply migrate to a Linux VM first. Stopping the service inside the container just doesnt work.

I mean you could build your own container where your not starting the Server at all but instead a dummy service.

Once on Linux with the data already in the DB schema you want you can just copy the data to your filesystem, change the FS permissions and mount it into the container.

Hello Team,

Can anyone help me here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

64 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you