Default author/reviewer

We recently upgraded Crucible to Version:4.1.0 Build:20160624111830 2016-06-24. Our process is:

• dev does work
  • puts item up for review
  • reviewer creates review
  • reviewer performs review

With the upgrade, the author of the reviewed content defaults to the person who created the review and the reviewer field is left empty. How can I configure our system to default the developer to be the author and the creator of the review to be the reviewer? It used to work.

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Hamish,

From which Crucible version you upgraded to 4.1.0?

How do you create a review? I'm asking because there are several workflows available, for instance:

• on the "Activity" stream find a commit, click the cog on the right and select review - in such case the commit author indeed becomes a review author
  • click the "Create review" button, next select "Browse changesets" - in such case a person creating a review becomes a review author

I'm not sure what the previous version is, I'm just a user.

• we set the item in JIRA as under review
  • then click Create review for all commits
  • Crucible opens in a new tab and I click Edit Details
  • change the Author/Reviewer (my current annoyance)
  • start review.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Color tables for a shiny Confluence page

...; ## Developed by: Alana Fernando ## Shared with love ## @param style:title=style type|type=enum|required=true|desc=Choose a style.|enumValues=Style1,Style2,Style3,Style4,Style5 ## @param alignment:title...

144 views 8 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you