cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible won't start after upgrade to 4.8.4

System Administrator
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2020

Service fails to start after upgrade with the following error.  My keystore does not contain multiple certificates:

2020-11-03 14:07:40,516 ERROR - Could not start server: KeyStores with multiple certificates are not supported on the base class org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory. (Use org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Server or org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Client instead)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: KeyStores with multiple certificates are not supported on the base class org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory. (Use org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Server or org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Client instead)

I've just tried 4.8.6 which claims to have fixed this but I still get

ERROR [main ] fisheye Run-logStartupException - Could not start server: KeyStores with multiple certificates are not supported on the base class org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory. (Use org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Server or org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Client instead)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
System Administrator
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2021

I'm happy to report that I've just upgraded to 4.8.7 and it seems to be working normally.

0 votes
System Administrator
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2021

Still doesn't work on 4.8.6

Admin Octavian March 10, 2021

As i have seen in Atlassian roadmap - will be fixed in 4.8.7. Please be patient :)

Like System Administrator likes this
System Administrator
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2021

The bug was closed and it sounded like they were saying it should work now.  I'll wait for 4.8.7, thanks for letting me know.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events