Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Crucible won't start after upgrade to 4.8.4

Edited

Service fails to start after upgrade with the following error.  My keystore does not contain multiple certificates:

2020-11-03 14:07:40,516 ERROR - Could not start server: KeyStores with multiple certificates are not supported on the base class org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory. (Use org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Server or org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Client instead)
java.lang.IllegalStateException: KeyStores with multiple certificates are not supported on the base class org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory. (Use org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Server or org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Client instead)

I've just tried 4.8.6 which claims to have fixed this but I still get

ERROR [main ] fisheye Run-logStartupException - Could not start server: KeyStores with multiple certificates are not supported on the base class org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory. (Use org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Server or org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory$Client instead)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I'm happy to report that I've just upgraded to 4.8.7 and it seems to be working normally.

Still doesn't work on 4.8.6

As i have seen in Atlassian roadmap - will be fixed in 4.8.7. Please be patient :)

Like System Administrator likes this

The bug was closed and it sounded like they were saying it should work now.  I'll wait for 4.8.7, thanks for letting me know.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events