Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible page not found issue

Chris Smith June 19, 2018

We recently had to restore a VM that hosted all of our atlassian products.  After the restore, the Crucible server refuses to show the home page.  The service starts fine (and runs) however; when you try and navigate to the page it gives a page can't be displayed error.  Looking at the logs I see 

2018-06-19 11:01:10 Commons Daemon procrun stderr initialized
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.amazonaws.jmx.spi.SdkMBeanRegistry).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.

All other atlassian products work fine.  Any ideas on where to start?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Smith June 19, 2018

Actually, the site is up if I go to the URL directly however; the link between Jira and Crucible seems to be the issue.  In the Development Tools section, it's showing as offline. Capture.JPG

Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2018

Hi @Chris_Smith,

If you suspect that the issue is with the Application Links, did you already try to recreate them?

Are there any errors or warnings in the atlassian-fisheye-YYYY-MM-DD.log?

Which version of Crucible and Jira is currently installed?

Is it correct that you can now login to Fisheye?

Cheers,

Caterina - Atlassian

Chris Smith June 22, 2018

I forgot to update this .. somehow the issue resolved itself and i can't find out why.  I'm just marking it up as an issue when I restored the VM. 

Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2018

Sure @Chris_Smith,

Glad to hear that everything is fine now. Good job on troubleshooting this.

Cheers,

Caterina - Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events