Crucible not detecting changes in review?

Dominique Cardin February 6, 2017

When a review is created for a particular changeset, (i.e., commit 1339 vs. commit 1578 in Subversion), no changes are shown in Crucible, although there should be. When selecting the individual commit hyperlinks, you can see the changes. In the image below, the review sees no changes, but when I click on the 1578 link, it is obvious that changes were made. Not sure how to fix this? A full re-index was done and this didn't seem to fix the problem. Any ideas?

image2017-2-6 19:36:37.png

1 answer

0 votes
Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2017

Hi Dominique!

Are you sure that there are changes between revisions 1339 and 1578? I'm asking, because it's possible to have commits in between which reverse changes. Do you see any changes when running 'svn diff -r 1339:1578 asm.h' from a command line?

Dominique Cardin February 7, 2017

Yes, there are definitely changes. 2 lines of code changed into 3 lines of different code. I did a visual diff from TortoiseSVN and also the command line, and verified that the changes are there.

Marek Parfianowicz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2017

OK. I such case I suggest to file a ticket on support.atlassian.com. Our support team will investigate it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events